shop details / shipping / policies & returns / ethos
s h o p d e t a i l s
- R A I V O M O D E R N, about the jewelry
- The jewelry pieces I create are mainly produced as part of a series with variations on a theme, either in small batches or individually made-to-order. I also offer one-of-a-kind as well as limited-edition works. Most items in the shop are currently available on a made-to-order basis, please allow 3-4 weeks for their fabrication. All are designed and made by hand using a wide range of novel and traditional metal-smith techniques.
- Materials & Care: sterling silver, brass and copper all develop a patina over time. This natural patina occurs from a chemical interaction with exposure to oxygen. Some pieces lend themselves well to this look and if you like you can let nature take its course. Otherwise, to keep the original shine store jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing and polish with a sunshine cloth on occasion. Handle and store all pieces gently to prevent scratches. Remove jewelry when showering and swimming.
s h i p p i n g
- united states: Items are shipped via USPS first class with tracking and delivery confirmation. Please note that currently most items in the shop are made to order with a turnaround time of 3-4 weeks, although quite often they will be ready sooner. An email will be sent out to let you know your package has shipped along with a tracking number; expected delivery is within 3-5 days following.
- international: International shipping is currently unavailable at this time.
s h o p p o l i c i e s / r e t u r n s
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact me for details on arranging a return within 2 weeks of receiving your package. Return shipping will be the responsibility of buyer unless otherwise noted, and the shop cannot be responsible for items damaged or lost during return shipping. Please carefully repackage item and use a traceable carrier; a refund will be made upon receipt of package in original condition.
- Please contact me if any issues arise with delivery of your purchase. Please be sure the address you provide for delivery is current and safe to receive packages. The shop is unable to cover loss of packages that have been confirmed delivered.
e t h o s
- I am committed to sustaining the tradition of handcrafted "slow fashion" and to employing environmentally conscious practices in all aspects of the business. This includes everything from supporting other small businesses and sourcing material from ethical companies to using recycled packaging and maintaining low-impact studio practices.